RPG RPG Maker [hakkaku]テイル・アンダークラスト -ハスミと最後の7日間- / THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ (RJ212896)


Jun 3, 2009
491
28
Gotta say, this game has been one of my absolute favorites in the genre for years now, both due to appealing to my *cough* personal interests and for how well-written it was overall. Did NOT expect to learn about geology from porn, yet here we were!
Quietly hyped for the sequel, although the lack of text inherent in 2d platformers worries me.

EDIT: Visiting the blog, it seems an alpha version demo has been released. Wow.

http://ci-en.jp/creator/1989/article/35717
I'm just curious do you know how to read Japanese or are you using a translator of some kind? I've been trying to find one that works with windows 10 but no luck so far.

Unless of course this game suddenly has an english translation that I wasn't aware about.
 
May 5, 2018
32
8
Google chrome has a built in translator(or just use the web version), I use it all the time for japanese blogs and stuff like that. Not the most legible but it works, and on a side note this game can also be translated.
 
Sep 9, 2018
3
3
I'm just curious do you know how to read Japanese or are you using a translator of some kind? I've been trying to find one that works with windows 10 but no luck so far.

Unless of course this game suddenly has an english translation that I wasn't aware about.
I used Chiitrans Lite back when the game was out, though I believe since Google API changed that's only usable in short bursts now (unless you can hook it up to a dictionary, I've had no luck with that so far) . Translation Aggregator still works just fine, though it's slightly trickier to set up.
 
May 5, 2018
32
8
I used Chiitrans Lite back when the game was out, though I believe since Google API changed that's only usable in short bursts now (unless you can hook it up to a dictionary, I've had no luck with that so far) . Translation Aggregator still works just fine, though it's slightly trickier to set up.
Yeah I had to wipe the YEP battle cores .js file(not delete it, just delete the code in Notepad++) and patch it with MV patcher just to get it working. I use Yandex ever since google translate put a limiter on stuff like TA.