[Complete - Partial] [ベルゼブブ / Beelzebub] 自宅警備員2 -次女 彩編-/Homeguard (Jitaku Keibiin) 2 - Aya's story[RJ241413]

MilkyMomo

Oct 6, 2018
[ベルゼブブ / Beelzebub] 自宅警備員2 -次女 彩編-/Homeguard (Jitaku Keibiin) 2 - Aya's story[RJ241413]
123bf1f94a32e4498.jpg

First of all, you need the game Ver.1.18.12.25 to be able to apply this patch.
You can download the game from the link below:
http://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_129869/?dmmref=DetailOtherWorks&i3_ref=recommend&i3_ord=2/
or
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE241413.html

Please read and follow carefully the installation steps below!
Before you do anything to the patch file you downloaded, you first need to explore the main game folder that is installed on your computer.
Inside you will find the file named patch2.xp3, change the file name to patch3.xp3.
After doing everything above you can now move all the patch files that you have downloaded, it will be patch2.xp3 and patch4.xp3 which you need to add to the main game folder.

Patch in attachment. (New patch; Add item descriptions translation+fix error when accessing Longue)

What's changed:
Ver.1.18.12.25 originally only introduced one character to play, namely Aya. I don't know if that is the intention of the developer to make it like that (removing the two previous characters) but I don't like it so I changed it and made other characters available to play too.
Regarding the translation itself, I only work on the menu etc. While dialogue, i only translating a small part to satisfy my own curiosity.

Attachments

Last edited:

MilkyMomo

Oct 6, 2018
Do you need to main game to play this? Because this game seems like a patch for the main game.
No you dont, but you can use data.xp3 from the main game and combine patch file from expansion. but you still need to rename the patch file to patch3.xp3 or it won't work.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Jul 11, 2014
uhhh i still have the most earliest ver of the game do u think it would work?
i will try it tonight after im done with my work n say the result

Thx for TL the UI

MilkyMomo

Oct 6, 2018
uhhh i still have the most earliest ver of the game do u think it would work?
i will try it tonight after im done with my work n say the result

Thx for TL the UI
If what you mean is Ver.1.18.10.26 or below, it won't work. But Ver.1.18.10.26 can be combined with Ver.1.18.12.25 (Aya expansion). Use the main data file data.xp3 from Ver.1.18.10.26 and take the patch file from the latest version but rename it from patch2.xp3 to patch3.xp3 before applying my patch.
If you expect patches for non-expansion versions I can provide it later.

Jan 16, 2014
Yay! I was already thinking you forgot! Haha
Glad I was wrong! Also, thanks for the partial c:

Edit: Tested the patch. Item descriptions are not translated. When could we expect that to be translated if you decide to do so?

Last edited:

MilkyMomo

Oct 6, 2018
Yay! I was already thinking you forgot! Haha
Glad I was wrong! Also, thanks for the partial c:

Edit: Tested the patch. Item descriptions are not translated. When could we expect that to be translated if you decide to do so?
I just don't have the chance to do it early.There is a new patch I added for item descriptions translation. I haven't really tried it yet. Some are just machine translation.

MilkyMomo

Oct 6, 2018
After studying the script further, I found that there might be additional characters in the future. Not certain about it yet, but i'm looking for it.

Jan 16, 2014
After studying the script further, I found that there might be additional characters in the future. Not certain about it yet, but i'm looking for it.
That's really nice! I hope we get as much extra characters as Hypnos Fuck. Also, thanks for the item patch!
Edit: @MilkyMomo Tested translation and everything looks good, except when you rename patch2 to patch3 and put your patch2+4 if you go to lounge past 18:00 and Investigate, game enters a softlock state and this pops:
エラーが発生しました
ファイル : 行 : 1012
タグ : call ( ← エラーの発生した前後のタグを示している場合もあります )
ストレージ 003Lounge調査.ks を開くことができません
You can test it by browsing internet at 16:00 until 20:00. Then go to Lounge and Investigate so you don't have to wait until 18:00.

Last edited:

MilkyMomo

Oct 6, 2018
That's really nice! I hope we get as much extra characters as Hypnos Fuck. Also, thanks for the item patch!
Edit: @MilkyMomo Tested translation and everything looks good, except when you rename patch2 to patch3 and put your patch2+4 if you go to lounge past 18:00 and Investigate, game enters a softlock state and this pops:
エラーが発生しました
ファイル : 行 : 1012
タグ : call ( ← エラーの発生した前後のタグを示している場合もあります )
ストレージ 003Lounge調査.ks を開くことができません
You can test it by browsing internet at 16:00 until 20:00. Then go to Lounge and Investigate so you don't have to wait until 18:00.
I will check and fix it. just inform me if you find other problems.

May 24, 2018
So this translate dont work with main game ( RE228459 )?
Why dont you work with main game. And i think have a way to combie main game and aria story to one full game with 3 girls